МЭТЗ_900x50_2

Teacher and 6 Pupils Poisoned by Energy Saving Bulb Mercury Vapor in Samara Region

Six pupils and a teacher were brought to hospital in the Samara region after a mercury bulb was damaged at the Physical Training lesson, the Ministry of Internal Affairs reports.

“It appears that the complaints about health were heard after the PT lesson, which took place in the gym of the school, during which an energy saving mercury bulb was presumable hit by a ball”,- the press-release says.

According to the information from the governmental agency, 16 people were brought to the hospital in Chelno-Vershinskiy district. 6 children and a teacher were admitted to hospital, the rest of the children were released from the hospital to go home. The age of the pupils varies from 13 to 16 years. “The preliminary diagnosis is poisoning with mercury vapor”, — the press-report says.

Метки: , ,

Интересная статья? Поделитесь ей с друзьями:

Вы должны выполнить вход/регистрацию чтобы комментировать Войти

Также Вы можете войти используя: Yandex Google Вконтакте Mail.ru Twitter

Новость дня

© 2017 «Новости энеретики»
г. Москва
Тел.: (495) 540-52-76
Карта сайта

При перепечатке материала с сайта активная обратная ссылка обязательна. За содержание новостей, объявлений и комментариев, размещенных пользователями сайта, редакция журнала ответственности не несет. Вся информация носит справочный характер и не является публичной офертой.

Яндекс цитирования